"Giving is not just about making a donation. It's about making a difference."
The Foundation depends on thoughtful donations from community members, just like you, to help build and enable the Foundation to bring quality healthcare close to home. YOU can be a key player in the future and quality of healthcare of our local hospital. YOU can be a key player in the future health of your kids, grand kids, and their families.
Implemented in 2021, the Foundation has established the Friends of the Foundation program to welcome all donors as members of the hospital family and to offer opportunities to participate in hospital initiatives as we strive to be the community's trusted healthcare provider.
- $100 Donation– join the hundred dollar club and receive invitations to all Foundation events.
- $250 Donation– receive an exclusive donor plaque with yearly renewal tokens and invitations to all Foundation events.
- $500 Donation– receive inclusions listed above and a personalized behind-the-scenes tour of the hospital.
- $1,000 Donation- receive all inclusions listed above, name added to the donor wall, and a yearly hosted lunch with a hospital physician.
- $1,893 Donation– become an exclusive member of the 1893 Club which receives all inclusions listed above, exclusive member only lapel, and an invitation to a private annual 1893 Club appreciation reception.
- $2,500 Donation– receive all inclusions listed above including a membership to the 1893 Club and a quarterly lunch with hospital Administration.
To mail in a donation, please address to:
Memorial Hospital Foundation
1200 College Dr.
Rock Springs, WY 82901